Ko-Fi

Looking for Something?

Saturday 19 November 2011

Writing Exercise: Character Alphabet - Kai (c)

This exercise will check how familiar you are with your character, and help you to develop them. Starting with the letter 'A' you must create a phrase, clause or sentence beginning with that letter, that your character could say to describe their personality. E.g. the dodo from Lewis Caroll's 'Alice in Wonderland': 'A' - "Ahoy, and other nautical expressions!"
---------
Kai:
---------
A: "All right! Let's get this show on the road!"
B: "But you said you were okay. Why did you lie to me?"
C: "Can't a guy read a book without someone jumping him?"
D: "Do we have to?"
E: "Every time I look at her, I know I made the right choice. It's my fault after all."
F: "For once, I'm glad you picked him over me."
G: "Great! I can't wait to see what it looks like."
H: "Have you hit your head or something? Sasukie? SERIOUSLY?"
I: "I got this for you, Sapphire. I hope you like it."
J: "Just because she likes you doesn't mean I won't fight you for her."
K: "Kai's the name."
L: "Like I'm gonna' believe that. I can read you like a book, Sapphire."
M: "Maybe I can help?"
N: "Now's a good time to get back at them."
O: "Only you could think of something like that."
P: "Please tell me you didn't just eat that?"
Q: "Quick! This way!"
R: "Right... so I'm supposed to be the third wheel here?"
S: "Sshhh. It's okay. It was just a dream."
T: "This IS my natural hair colour! Honestly!"
U: "Uh... maybe next time I should pick out my own clothes, okay Sapphire?"
V: "Very funny. Now help me up, would you?"
W: "What do you think? Should we go?"
X: "Excellent! I knew you could do it!"
Y: "You... kissed him?"
Z: - (it's impossible to think of something Kai would say beginning with Z xD)
----------
Footnote: Most of these are quotes, and therefore copy-righted by WinterMoonz (2008-2012). Do not use without the author's permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, tell me what you think!