Ko-Fi

Looking for Something?

Saturday 19 November 2011

Writing Exercise: Character Alphabet - Sapphire (c)

This exercise will check how familiar you are with your character, and help you to develop them. Starting with the letter 'A' you must create a phrase, clause or sentence beginning with that letter, that your character could say to describe their personality. E.g. the dodo from Lewis Caroll's 'Alice in Wonderland': 'A' - "Ahoy, and other nautical expressions!"
---------
Sapphire:
---------
A: "All I know is I'm stuck this way."
B: "But I can't! It's too hard!"
C: "Come on. Let's go. We've been cooped up in here for way too long."
D: "Do you really think I like being this way?"
E: "Every time I think about it, it just gets more confusing."
F: "For God's sake, this is ridiculous!"
G: "Got to keep our spirits up, 'ey Kai?"
H: "He's so... wonderful."
I: "I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun. Fancy dresses, and dancing. What's not to love?"
J: "Just stay- stay away from me!"
K: "Kai, I've known you way too long for that to work on me. Nice try."
L: "Leave me alone! I- I don't want to hurt you."
M: "Maybe I was looking at it all wrong?"
N: "No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry."
O: "Oh Kai, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I made you come here."
P: "Please tell me this is suppose to happen?"
Q: "Quick! Please! You've got to help him!"
R: "Real smooth."
S: "So you did it... for me?"
T: "Thanks. You're a real friend."
U: "Unless you've got some chocolate, I'm not paying attention."
V: "Very nice! You look great, Kai. I don't know what you're complaining about!"
W: "Where's Sasukie? Why did he... why did he do this? It can't have been him."
X: "X-rays are going to help! I was there! I can tell you what happened if it's faster."
Y: "You try clearing your head when there's someone with wings in front of you, then!"
Z: "(a) Zebra!? Are you crazy!? I can't go round looking like a Zebra for the rest of my life! Help!"
----------
Footnote: Most of these are quotes, and therefore copy-righted by WinterMoonz (2008-2012). Do not use without the author's permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, tell me what you think!