Ko-Fi

Looking for Something?

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Author:// "It really makes me laugh"

Well, since I'm always writing on here I thought I'd take a moment to stop and say Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Here's a Christmas story for you! Also, I'd just like to say thank you; thank you to my followers, and also to everyone who uses a search engine to find my blog.

You may not know this, but I know exactly what you type in on the search engine before you come to my blog (it's a little bloggers' tool ;D), and dear God they don't half make me laugh :) OK, I've had the obvious 'Akatsuki 7 minutes in heaven' but then I've had some great ones like 'Tobi trip over tent pole' and 'Yazoo final fantasy plait heaven' xD They never cease to amuse me. It's also nice, because it shows you know about my work, remember it, and are able to search for it using what you remember (hence 'Tobi trip over tent pole')

So yeah, just thought I'd stop to say hey - I haven't written a personal entry on this thing yet, so I thought I should - and a thank you for making me smile! Have no fear, you'll be getting another wave of stories just as soon as the New Year's in!

Love, Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, tell me what you think!